Saturday, October 7, 2017

Check out my new website!!

After many months of work, my new interactive website is live! Please check it out. I would love to hear what you think. It replaces my two other websites, with information about my books, articles, blog, life coaching services, videos, media appearances, speaking schedule, self-care tools, and more, all in one place. Please also sign up for my free health newsletter. There is also an online scheduler for coaching calls and consults.

The website is www.tomseamancoaching.com. You can also click on the image below to go to the site. Thanks and please feel free to share!

www.tomseamancoaching.com

Tom Seaman is a chronic pain and dystonia awareness advocate, health blogger, motivational speaker, and author of the book, Diagnosis Dystonia: Navigating the Journey, a comprehensive resource for anyone living with any life challenge. He is also a Certified Professional Life Coach in the area of health and wellness. Tom volunteers for the Dystonia Medical Research Foundation (DMRF) as a support group leader, for WEGO Health as a patient expert panelist, and is a member and writer for Chronic Illness Bloggers Network. To learn more about Tom and get a copy of his book, visit www.tomseamancoaching.com. Follow him on Twitter @Dystoniabook1 and Instagram.


9 comments:

  1. Hi Tom, I am David Christou the guy that was on Embarrassing Bodies around 7 years ago. I was given a course of hypnotherapy and cured by clever editing, nothing changed for me but the programme was a hit.
    Would it be possible to know the name and contact details of the a reputatable distributer of Canabis Oil for use on Cervical Dystonia please?
    Good to see that you have a site up and running, best of luck to you for highlighting this decease.
    Dave.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Dave- I don't really know a lot about CBD. I am still learning. The ones I have tried and like are in the sidebar of the blog.

      Delete
  2. Hi Tom,
    Would you recommend a Tens Machine for pain caused by cervical Dystonia?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think a TENS Machine can be helpful for some people with pain, whether from cervical dystonia or any other source. The one I like is called Quell.

      Delete
  3. Do this hack to drop 2 lbs of fat in 8 hours

    More than 160,000 women and men are using a simple and SECRET "liquids hack" to drop 2 lbs each night while they sleep.

    It's effective and works on everybody.

    This is how to do it yourself:

    1) Hold a glass and fill it up with water half the way

    2) Now learn this strange HACK

    and you'll become 2 lbs lighter when you wake up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete